Pork Cuts ComfortWash Crewneck - MULTIPLE COLORS!
This crewneck is everyone's favorite!
These run true to size and roomy. We recommend sticking with your true t-shirt size. If you want a tighter fit, you may consider sizing down. Kodye is between a medium and large t-shirt (prefers large tees) and comfortably wears both the medium and large comfortwash crewnecks.
These are made to order and take 10-15 BUSINESS days to ship.
- 7.2 oz. 80% cotton/ 20% polyester
- 100% ring-spun cotton face
- Proprietary process minimizes dye migration
- Enzyme washed for ultimate softness
- Double-needle cover stitching throughout & set-in sleeves
- Twill shoulder to shoulder neck tape
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and waistband
- Jersey locker patch
- 3/4 inch hems
- Ribbed v-notch
- Made with American grown cotton
Questions? Email us! Info@wanderingmaverick.com
- MOQ is 3 per design/per color, open packs are allowed.
- Please follow MAP, minimum 2X markup.
- We do not allow buy in groups to sell our products.
- Orders are fulfilled in the order they are received.
- ALL products are made to order and require 5-18 business days to ship. Allow longer shipping times during high volume seasonal times. In stock items will ship sooner.
- Orders received after 12PM CST are considered next business day purchases.
- All orders are shipped via UPS & USPS, unless otherwise arranged by you; shipping is determined by weight.
- An order may only be shipped to one location.
- We currently ship within the U.S. and Canada
- We accept orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We will usually respond to you within 24-48 business hours to resolve any issues or to answer any questions you have! During the weekends, answer times may be delayed.
- Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. We do not approve accounts on the weekends.
- To contact us, please send us an email to email@example.com
- We reserve the right to choose which products are available for wholesale purchase. Some SKUs available via our website may not be suitable for retail sale due to packaging, quantity available etc.
- Prior to approval as a wholesale customer you must first register for a wholesale account.
- So that we might register your account as a wholesale customer you must then submit a Wholesale Application
- Upon approval as a wholesale customer you will be able to preview wholesale pricing, shop for products, view inventory availability, and place orders directly from our website.
- Products or goods purchased from Wandering Maverick shall be sold at 200% minimum markup. Retailer may discount after selling at MSRP for a reasonable period of time.
- Wholesale accounts are available to brick-and-mortar retail shops, or online retailers with their own storefronts (websites). Businesses are forbidden from selling Pretty Simple merchandise on any other online retail outlet. Pretty Simple merchandise may not be sold on Amazon, Ebay, through Facebook Buy-In Groups or any other means.
- Wholesale pricing is displayed on www.shopwmb.com when logged in and approved as a wholesaler. All prices are listed in US dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice but confirmed order pricing will be honored. (If you do not immediately see wholesale pricing after approval, please log out and log back in.)
- Pretty Simple accepts credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express) and PayPal and sezzle
- No returns of wholesale orders will be accepted.
- Unless otherwise indicated, coupon/discount codes will not be honored for wholesale purchases due to our already low margins.
- Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival. Contact Pretty Simple at
within 5 business days of receipt of damaged or defective shipments. Returned merchandise will be replaced with new merchandise. Returned merchandise will not be accepted if it is held for more than 15 days after receipt.